Sunday, December 5, 2010

There has been a violent decrease in graphs that chart violent decreases

Upholding my unspoken obligation to keep this blogger-blog moderately up-to-date.

No, that's a lie. I don't really care about upholding anything.
Mostly I'm just a little buzzed and want to write something so I can feel moderately cool until I sober up.

Have you ever entered a distinct set of mind and feel the need to make some tangible expression of it? Like a disturbed beacon flashing. I find myself throwing up little flags like that all the time. In a "wow, this was hilariously paranoid" type of way.
I asked myself, why DO I habitually throw up these reminders of my substance-induced alter-egos?

...I think it's to make sure I stay insane!


I thought about this today: I have been a(n):
1) Mistress
2) Experiment
3) Monogamous Lover
4) Poly-amorous Partner
5) Rebound
6) Heartbreaker
7) "EX" (note the quotes)



Stop saying "correlation". I AM AWARE ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment